Skin Lab by WPRS is proud to prescribe and stock a comprehensive range of Synergie™ Skin products. Products may also be purchased online directly from the company website
What is Synergie™ Skin Care?
Synergie™ Skin is a proudly Australian cosmeceutical brand dedicated to skin health and vitality through delivering safe, effective and evidence-based science.
All products are formulated by biological scientist and cosmetic chemist Terri Vinson. Synergie™ products are scientifically sourced, clinically effective and free from questionable ingredients.
Every formula is supported by clinical data, is simple to use and most importantly makes a visible difference when applied to the skin.
Synergie™ Skin’s “Clean Science” philosophy represents harnessing the best of scientifically created cosmeceutical and naturally derived ingredients without compromising the health of the skin and the environment.
Synergie™ avoids “questionable” ingredients which may negatively impact one’s health or wellness, including:
- Chemical sunscreen ingredients
- Propylene glycol
- SLS or other Sodium Sulfates
- Artificial colours
- Synthetic fragrances
There are many “natural” product ranges that may feel nurturing to the touch yet make little biological impact on your skin. Furthermore, even natural ingredients can be harmful on the skin if used incorrectly.
Synergie™ Skin’s point of difference is that the most effective aspects of science and nature are harnessed by using sound discipline and clinical data. Complementary elements are combined, whilst excluding potentially toxic ingredients that may compromise skin and general health.
Synergie™ incorporates four comprehensive ranges:
- Cosmeceutical grade ingredients
- Products for all skin types and conditions
- Evidence based ingredient technology
- Stable formulations
- Effective delivery of actives
- Product elegance for the sensorial experience
- A cosmeceutical mineral makeup range with natural earth pigments
- High-grade zinc oxide, titanium dioxide and iron oxide minerals
- Broad-spectrum UVA-B, infrared and blue-light protection
- Suitable for all skin exposure to the environment
- Reduces inflammation
- Prevents water loss from the skin
- Reduces the severity of acne and blemishes
- Protective and flawless foundation options for all skin types and preferences
- The final step of any good daily skin care regimen
- A doctor-only edit of the advanced key cosmeceuticals taken from the Synergie™ Skin range.
- Contain higher dosages of active ingredients and additional potent active ingredients
- Offers patients a step up from the Synergie™ Skin range and is exclusive to medically-affiliated practices
- Utilised at Skin Lab by WPRS for medical skin peels and medifacials
- Formulated to work in perfect synergy with patients’ home care
- Combine contemporary cosmeceutical science with advanced aesthetic technology and technique
Stimulate collagen production to reduce the signs of ageing, inhibit tyrosinase activity to reduce hyperpigmentation and increase hyaluronic acid production and moisture retention to plump the skin and boost hydration
Are also able to decongest clocked pores and clear breakouts via the removal of intrafollicular debris, while easing the signs of inflammation